Sl.no. Particulars Brief description
1 Date of birth June 2, 1969. 2 Academic qualification B.Tech. (1991), M.Tech. (1998) and Ph.D. (2004). 3 Experience/Positions held 19 years as Lecturer, Asstt. Professor, Project Scientist, Professor, Dean at HBTI Kanpur and Vice Chancellor, UOU, Uttarakhand and VMOU, Rajasthan. 4 Courses taught/
students guidance Taught courses both at U.G. and P.G level.
5 Ph.D. students have been awarded degree and 4 Ph.D. students are enrolled under my supervision. 5. Membership Professional/Academic/Administrative Member of various public/ private institution’s’ committees and Chairman of Expert Committee for accreditation of a few Colleges /Universities of Engineering and Technology in private sector.
- Member of Board of Management of IGNOU,
- Chairman, Technical Committee of MP Bhoj Open University,
- Member of Advisory Committee, Rajiv Gandhi Tribal University, Udaipur,
- Board Member, Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL).
- Member, RUSA Committee, Uttarakhand.
6. Journals/Papers published and presented 11– Journals/ 36 papers published and presented in India and abroad (France, Poland, Spain, USA, Portugal, Hungary, Morocco, Korea, China, Macau, Singapore, Egypt)
Achievements accomplished at Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) KOTA.
(From 1st Feb. 2013 to 03 August, 2015)
Achievements accomplished at Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan (Additional Charge)
(Date of joining – May16, 2015)
Achievements accomplished at Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani
(Date of joining – 25th November 2009)
|Sl. No.||Activities||Status as on 25th Nov.2009
|Status as on today/academic year 2012-13|
|1.||Strength of students||526||Nearing 30,000|
|2.||Study programmes being run||3 UG
|134 study programmes are being run as under:-
1. Ph.D. programmes in 14 disciplines approved by DEC.
2. M.Ed.( 250 seats per year) approved by NCTE
3. Masters in 33 disciplines
4. P.G. Diploma in 15 programmes
5. Bachelors in 10 programmes
6. Diploma in 20 programmes (job oriented)
7. Certificate in 38 programmes(job oriented)
8. Preparatory for Bachelors Degree in 3 programmes
|3.||Strength of staff||2 officers
20 casual workers
19 Assistant Professors
10 Adm./Tech. Officers
30 (around) Academic/Adm. consultants/scientists
(Under DEC grant).
120 workers on outsource, contract/casual basis
|4.||Schools under UOU||nil||Established 9 Schools with more than 30 disciplines|
|5.||Regional Centers||nil||Established 8 Regional Centers and one more campus at Dehradun|
|6.||Study Centers||23||412 in the whole Uttarakhand state spread over in remote hill and rural areas also.|
|7.||MoUs signed||nil||More than 20 with educational and industrial organizations of repute such as – M/S TATA MOTORS, M/S Ashok Leyland, IKC, HILTRON, COL, and 412 study centers|
|8.||Conferences/Seminars/Workshops/ Camps organized||NIL||Organized more than 200 Conferences/Workshops/Seminars/Symposia/
Camps at University/State/National and International level
|3 with strength of around 500 students each year (2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09)||5 with strength of 500 to 22,000 during the academic years 2009-10, 2010-11 and 2011-12.|
|10.||No. of students passed out||nil||561– Degree
|11.||Land acquirement and building construction for university’s own campus||University was functioning in a hired Hall placed on fourth floor of a private building occupied by SBI.||
|12.||Recognition, Awards and self evaluation efforts||nil||
|13.||Placement of pass outs||NIL||More than 600 High School/Inter pass youth of Uttarakhand have been trained and more than 400 have got placement within last one and half years.|
(Prof. Vinay Kumar Pathak)