Diwali night turns into nightmare: Fire breaks out in a house under Alpha II

Greater Noida: Yesterday in Greater Noida, festival of lights turned into a mishap festival. Incident happened at house number G- 187 Alpha II in which the victim family was living on rented accommodation.

As per the information the fire broke out around 2 in midnight when all the family members were sleeping. Within minutes, the one story house was entirely on fire, somehow the Neighbours rescued the family member and the children, during this rescue they also sustained burnt and injured.

The reason behind the fire is told to be a short circuit, around three fire engines reached the spot and controlled the fire but till then all the stuff inside house were completely burned. Neighboring house also suffered loss due to the fire in the G-187.

Leave a Reply