Electrication seared because of electric shock, family blames JE and SSO

An electrication got badly seared because of electric shock while he was working on a transformer. The incident is of Dhoom Manikpur power station under Badlapur police station where the lineman got badly seared. He was referred to Delhi in critical condition while the family members of the victims had allegedly blamed junior engineer and SSO for the negligence. They are demanding action against the culprits and protested in front of Dhoom Manikpur power station.

Leave a Reply