Daily Archive: April 27, 2017
आज ग्रेटर नोएडा के सावित्री बाई फुले बालिका इंटर कॉलेज में डीएम के आदेशानुसार मेगा स्कूल अर्थक्वेक इवेक्यूशन ड्रिल प्रोग्राम का आयोजन किया गया। इस प्रोग्राम का मुख्य उदेश जिले के 101 विद्यालयों के छात्रों को आपदा की स्थिति से निपटना सिखाया तथा आपदा प्रबंधक के संदेश को प्रत्येक घर तक पहुंचाना साथ ही विद्यालयों में एक साथ मॉक ड्रिल होने के कारण जिले का नाम लिम्का बुक ऑफ वर्ल्ड रिकॉर्ड मैं भी दर्ज किया जा रहा है। ड्रिल 11:00 बजे से 12:00 तक कराई गयी। छात्रों को एक खुले व सुरक्षित स्थान पर एकत्रित करके डीएम के प्रतिनिधि द्वारा अग्नि सड़क भूकंप जैसी आपदाओं से निपटने के विभिन्न उपाय बताएं और यही बताया गया कि आपदा की स्थिति में भगदड़ ना मचाएं बल्कि शांत रहकर स्थिति से निपटें तथा उन्हें कुछ हेल्पलाइन नंबर भी बताए जैसे अग्नि सहायक 101 एंबुलेंस 102 पुलिस स्कूल की प्रधानाचार्य श्रीमति रीमा डे ने छात्राओं को संबोधित करते हुए कहा कि ड्रिल केवल 1 दिन के लिए नहीं है बल्कि आपदा जैसी स्थिति से निपटने के लिए आपका प्रशिक्षण है ऐसी स्थिति से निपटने के लिए हमेशा तैयार रहें और साथ ही छात्राओं व शिक्षिकाओं को ड्रिल के सफल आयोजन पर बधाई दी
NEFOMA Meeting with Shri Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Utter Pradesh
Today, dated 27th April, 2017 team NEFOMA (Noida Estate Flat Owners Main Association), had a meeting with Shri Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Utter Pradesh, and brought the Greater Noida West home Buyer’s concerns in his attention.
Team NEFOMA told him that after his winning in UP elections, lakhs of home buyers are feeling good and hopping for well for them as from last 6 years they are waiting for their home and getting harassments from the builders and not getting relief from any authority. All the authorities are helping to builders and not doing any work in favor of buyers. Now all the buyers are seeking to get relief with the new government in U.P.
We brought in his attention that buyers are waiting for their home from last 6years and today how builder are creating trouble for them. This is the situation when builders promised after 21stOctober, 2011 Honorable High Court order, that they will not keep burden on buyers for any kind of compensation or any type of interest or any kind of extra charges. But now all the builders are denying from their promises.
After the approval of Master Plan by NCR Planning Board o dated 24th Aug, 2012 all the builders got greedy and started to cancel more and more flats to earn more money as per new land rates. Some of the buyers were asked to deposit heavy interest and when they went to talk with builders they were forced to deposit money.
After the approval of Master Plan builders said that they will work hard to deliver the flats on time but now they denying and lakhs of buyers are waiting for their home and having burden of their home loan EMI. On the other hand paying their home rent also so getting double trouble financially.
We have requested them to implement the RERA on priority so that it can stop the unlawful work from the builders and buyers can get relief. Also raised the following points:
1. Builders should not force old buyers to deposit any extra demand or any type of interest like Farmer compensation, Escalation charges, late payment charges, meter, and water connection charges.
2. Builders should be committed to deliver possession on time.
3. RERA (Same draft of Central Government) should be implement in Utter Pradesh and it should apply on those projects also which are in process. Builders are applying for tower wise completion certificate to escape from this bill. With the helpof authority they are getting this and forcing buyers to get possession oftheir flats.
4. All the builders should follow UP apartment Act and strict action should be taken by authority against the builders who are not following this act.
5. Implement of Lift Act so that public can get relief from ongoing problems with the lifts in societies.
6. NEFOMA requests to government to investigate all the illegal work done by all the 3 authorities in ruling CEO Rama Raman in which builder got benefit of their friendship with CEO Rama Raman. There must be CBI enquiry of all 3 authorities of Noida Greater Noida. We requested him to take action against the corrupt officials who have benefited the builders illegally.
We requested to Utter Pradesh Government that they take the above concerns seriously and take action against the builders who are harassing the buyers.
We have given list of 27 builders against whom we requested to take strict action to give relief to buyers.
In the meeting with Honorable CM Yogi Adityanath ji, Udhyog minister Mr. Satish Mahanama, CEO Noida/Greater Noida Mr. Amit Mohan along with principal secretary were also present
Honorable CM clearly said that the issues of buyers shall be addressed and resolved asap. For this he gave clear instructions to the Authority CEO. And also asked to make a time bound grievances cell to address buyers issues.
CM asked Authority CEO to have meeting with Builders and solve all the buyers issues and after that arrange a formal meeting with buyers and Builders under Authority banners and solve the issues.
CM also said that if authority or Builders is not resolving the buyers issues than they will be penalized and strict action will be taken against them.
We are very thankful to Mr. Pankaj singh (Noida MLA) the way he is representing buyers issues.
In Team NEFOMA following representatives were there.
1. Mr. Annu Khan (President NEFOMA)
2. Mr. Yogendra Singh Tomer – Buyer of Eros Group
3. Mr. Rasish Purohit
4. Mr. Sanjay Kumar Mahiswar– Buyer of Shubhkamna City
5. Mohd. Asim Khan – Buyer of Amrapali dream valley
With Best Regards,
Annu Khan (President Noida Estate Flat Owners Main Association (NEFOMA))
Phone : 9716025786
mail : nefoma.noidaextension
अयोध्या में इस साल से दशहरा के दौरान फिर से शुरू होगी रामलीला, सीएम योगी आदित्यनाथ ने दिए निर्देश।